The Heart of Rotary Performance!
RX-8 Performance Parts Now Available!
Would you be interested in purchasing a book on the history and development of the General Motors two rotor engine (RC2-206).
Total votes: 30
|There are currently 0 users and 49 guests online.|
AUTOart 787b Model is Shipping!
|Submitted by Dan Mazzella on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 10:33am||
After almost a year and a half since it was first shown at SevenStock-7, the AUTOart Mazda 787b 1:18 scale model is for sale, and shipping! This is a model for the serious collector, and is the flagship in a new line of Signature models from AUTOart. We have some of these exclusive models for sale at The Store.RotaryNews.com (all sales from the store help this site stay alive!) The models are fantastically detailed, down to the functional suspension, steering, cable locks for the front hood and rear deck.
The main features of this model are:
While you are at the Store.RotaryNews.com, don't forget to check out the other models, including the US-Exclusive 1984 Class Winners #67 and #68 Mazda Lola Race Cars, the new Courage #8 Mazda 20b, and other great models!
- 371 separate parts including metal and plastic parts, photo-etching plates, metal wires,
screws and nuts;
- Over 60 pcs of photo-etching plates, metal parts and nuts being used on the exterior alone;
- Windscreen wiper made of plastic and photo-etching plates;
- Rear spoiler support made of several photo-etching plates and metal parts;
- Fully functioning suspension;
- Detachable brake ventilators on the front wheels;
- Functioning doors opening in precise motion and closing with perfect fit;
- Genuine fabric seat belts with several pieces of photo-etching plates as the buckle;
- Dashboard features glass covered gauges and fuse panel;
- Securing locking clips on genuine steel cables;
- Genuine wire mesh protects the front radiator;
- Intricate photo-etch plates for the main cooling radiator on both sides;
- Chassis-fixed front jacking points;
- Functional front and rear hood;
- The front hood is secured by genuine steel cable to prevent it from dropping back towards the windshield;
- Precisely cast bodywork with machined locking pins to the front hood;
- Complex engine oil cooling and fuel delivery systems.
|[ login or register to post comments ]|
Automotive, Aviation, and Marine Applications of Rotary Engines